Pages

July 1, 2010

Marching Band

Track #6 from 'Constellation Me'

Crashing through a deeper ocean
Drown in waves of pure emotion
Tears they’re rolling from each other’s eyes
It’s you and me against the world now
Take my hand, lets find a marching band
That beats the rhythm of our hearts

We’re the fire the flames they can’t put out
Our faith like oxygen
So breathe it in, be with me now,
It’s us against the world, It’s us and it’s the world
Try stopping us now.

I can promise you all that life brings
Lies to paint such a sweeter ending
How am I to know if this is our last embrace

We’re the fire the flames they can’t put out
Our faith like oxygen
So breathe it in, be with me now,
It’s us against the world, it’s us against the world
The world, so try stopping us now
Try stopping us, now.

Try stopping us now,
It’s us against the world, the world
Try stopping us now,
Take my hand, lets find a marching band

- Joe Brooks

11 comments:

JJ said...

lets find a marching band

Joe : some of ur songs r hard 2 memorize, because there isnt realli a chorus line??

i think that : My Heart Will Wait : is my favourite song.

When will u do some more twitpic's Joe????

JoaNNa said...

cool song ;)
the pic is cute!

JJ Linville said...

Romeo & Juliet (:
love that movie (:

Anonymous said...

I just watched the movie at school
:)

SophieW__ said...

my faaaaaavourite song of yours :D so glad it made the album <3<3
also i was so giddy when i saw the Romeo and Juliet pic cause i recently, like, really recently got proper obsessed with the film!! yaaaaay im so excited for the album! will be the soundtrack of my summer fo sho
xxxxxxxxxx

JJ said...

What r some of ur favourite scenes from Romeo, and Juliet ppl??

SophieW__ said...

favourite scenes for me are OFCOURSE the fishtank scene, with the gorgeous kissing you song in the background, that is a complete classic scene in the film industry. also when each lover is at their own dwellings on the night of the party and theres fireworks and juliet is there in her beautiful fairy wings with the sparks of fireworks raining down on her so gorgeously! the whole film is such a feast for the eyes <3

JJ Linville said...

who is SophieW_?

JJ Linville said...

who taught the voodoo that u do?
--Alexz Johnson
tlk 2 me plz?
my name is JJ Linville

Anonymous said...

site author
http://dailynest.com/groups/topic-inside-of-trouble-free-referencement-naturel-plans/
http://www.lhpers.org/networking/link/26916
http://eco.guyana.virtualhealthlibrary.org/tiki-index.php?page=UserPageesteladun
http://obeythemassa.org/groups/straightforward-hints-and-tips-suitable-for-parapharmacie-for-some/
http://grasshoppergolf.biz/index.php?do=/blog/55702/good-way-fast-ideas-with-parapharmacie/

Anonymous said...

Also, to create repairs on your ipad, it is required to demonstrate the original
receipt. Some sites are claiming the decision Apple iPad 2 will
probably be exact double of the Apple iPad.

Here is my homepage ... Cydia apps ()