Pages

July 12, 2010

The Album is here!


C O N S T E L L A T I O N:-)M E


out september 7th 2010
PRE-SALE COMING SOON...


I'm very proud to give the world 'Constellation Me'... each lyric has it's meaning, a place and time in my life, each word is from the heart. Broken Hands was inspired by my time in Africa, finding my meaning and what I can do to make a difference. World at Our Feet is about breaking out of your home town, seeing the world, and discovering endless possibility. Voices describes temptation and being unable to find your true self in times of darkness and Kaleidoscope explores the colourful and confusing world of mirrors and relationships.


This is me, plotting out my thoughts of the world as I see it, creating a constellation of kinds. Getting to this point has taken time... but i'm not about to apologize, I'm a big believer in not rushing things... everything has it's time. For me, this has been more about the journey, the life lessons that I will take with me, making me a better and stronger person, the amazing people I've been so fortunate to meet and learn from, the unbelievable talent that I've had to pleasure of witnessing and creating with and the challenges and battles that myself and the team have endured and overcome to reach the goal.


I have so many people to thank.
And if you buy the record you can read all of them ;)

But above all I thank God for giving me the patience, the belief and the courage to pursue a dream, the strength to endure the journey and the wisdom to make plans B, C, and D ;)
And finally, Thank YOU for supporting me, for reading this, for spreading the word to every corner of the world, and for enjoying my music... this is just the beginning :)


Peace and Love,
Over and Out,
Joe x

'CONSTELLATION ME' will be available online everywhere. VOICES will only be available online and APPLE will only be available from iTunes with the purchase of the full album. Physical CD's will be available from Amazon.com.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

CANT WAIT! i'll be pre ordering the second it goes to pre order! xxxx

Amandiine said...

The cover/disc/graphics are awesome ! Can't wait to have it in my hands!

Thanks for letting us know :p

Have a nice day xxx

Amandine

Anonymous said...

I am completely thrilled and excited about this CD .
I can hardly wait for it to come out and until it does I'll have to haunt youtube and listen to the songs I have another few hundred times.
Thank you for sharing part of yourself with the rest of the world ;its a privilege to know an enjoy your music.
God bless you ,be praying for you.
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe - What about "I See the Light in You?" Is this on the album under another name, or released as a single. IOW how can I buy it?
Rosa

Any Marry said...

I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm so happy for you Joe! *o*
For sure I'll buy Constellation Me, is a part of you!
And Joseph like you said:
"this is just the beginning"

Believe in you and me!
Thanks for yours songs, they're for me so important, believe!

I love your work, and of course, I love you!

Good Luck, Joe!
"this is just the beginning" ♥

JJ Linville said...

I believe that this IS just the beginning Joe of u as a person, and u r such an amazing person Joe, and follow ur dreams where ever they may lead, because i am sure that they will lead 2 the most amazing place...

JoaNNa said...

congrats Joe! this album is gonna be a big hit. im so happy for you! i've been waiting for this to come and september 21st is my birthday! how awesome is that! :D
im expecting a world tour from you because im too far away from UK or the states. LOVE YOU!
xoxoxo
Joanna

Patty said...

Joe
I am a fan but sometimes it is nice not to know exactly what each track means.
Sometimes a bit of mystery is good for the soul and it means we can interpret the songs how we like.
You never know: this might inspire people more so than your songs already do.

Keep it up

Patty

p.s. I will be buying the album

katherine said...

dude! I'm pretty excited, stoked, thrilled, delighted, elated for this album to come out. How exciting for you!! I hope you'll be able to more shows in Northern California because I'm kind of a big fan. :)

Sarah! said...

This is the most exciting thing I have heard in so long!
Joe, you're so inspiring and amazing, and I just love you and your wonderful thoughts that you turn into sensational songs <3

Mia Ray said...

CONGRATS!!
I can't believe it's been two yrs since i heard of you & your amazing music already, i'm soo happy for you & i can't wait to get my copy :D xoxox

Brittany Bishop said...

I'm so excited for your album to come out, Joe! I've been waiting for this for nearly two years...congrats on being able to make your music your way :)

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOO :D I have been a fan of you for years now Joe and am so happy that you are releasing another album :) I will definitely buy it because I know you never disappoint <3

SophieW__ said...

I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!
its been a loooong road!
and HEY you said august 17th at oceanfest mr!!!
gotta wait even LONGER now!
dont care, it will be worth the wait!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emogirl345 said...

its coming out on my birthday

Cat. said...

YAY! Can't believe "apple" is going to be on this album :D It's my favourite along with "holes insides". Keep up the great music and hopefully your play in England again soon, because I need another great gig to go too. xx

Unknown said...

YAY! This is awesome to hear! :)
I'm really excited for you, and this album is definitely worth the wait! You never cease to amaze me, keep up the great music! <3

Unknown said...

So glad you're coming hoooooome to the UK :)
Can't wait to see you in Manchester - getting my tickets soon!
Keep being awesome! xxxx